Running a school website can be a big job. We’re here to help you with whatever you need.eChalk’s services team members provide multiple levels of support to ensure the success of eChalk in your community:
- Help desk and technical support
- On-site and/or online training
- Guided project support for system implementation and adoption
Easy to Move
- Content migration: Have existing content on your current website you want to keep? Don't worry – we can move it for you.
- Website planning: Our experienced support team can help you plan the information architecture and organization for your new site.
- Website design: Our designers can help you choose a theme and optimize the look and feel of your site to put your best foot forward.
- Project management: We'll work with you to create a project plan with district stakeholders and guide your initial implementation and roll out.
- Professional learning:Need help getting started? Don't worry. We offer both onsite and online professional learning opportunities for teachers and web administrators to meet your needs and budget.
Easy to Grow
- Start with a simple website: With eChalk, you can have your basic website up in just a few hours. Start with a design template, customize with your school branding, add your content and publish!
- Add departments, groups and classes: Teachers, department chairs, coaches, and group leaders can add and maintain their own pages, working within your design template so every page is thematically coordinated.
- Add mobile:Put announcements and updates in the palm of their hands with [CompanyName] Notify, our integrated mobile notification system.
Easy to Maintain
We offer different support options to meet your needs and budget.
- The eChalk Help Center gives all eChalk users 24/7 access to our online library of video tutorials and help articles, so you can help yourself whenever you have a question.
- Basic support, included in your CMS subscription, provides unlimited phone and email support during regular eChalk support hours for all district and school Super Users. Have an off-hours emergency? Super Users can contact us anytime to resolve critical issues.
- Enhanced Support extends unlimited helpdesk phone and email support for all licensed site users—including students, teachers, parents—during regular eChalk support hours.